Kill Boredom
Hello! You have not logged in or registered yet. Please login/register.
Kill Boredom
Hello! You have not logged in or registered yet. Please login/register.
Kill Boredom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place that will help you kill boredom. I hope that it will grow to be successful site. So come on in, relax, and kill your boredom here!

HomePage1Must Read Info!! 13yqhcyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
School started Nd I give up on the forum. Sorry to all that enjoyed it for the time it was on. But with the lack of activity there is no point on me trying Anymore. Let's see what happens when school ends I might start inviding a bunch of people. Oh if your a a guest or anyone you can email me but you need to become a memeber to do so. I c. Make graphics art on my computer for you, watevr you like.
Latest topics
» Greeting Center
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 pm by Jiro

» How to get it.
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 pm by Admin

» Stressed and all
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 pm by Jiro

» Earn serious cash online!
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:07 pm by Jiro

» I'm back!Jiro is back from training!
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:24 pm by Ukissa

» Shippuuden
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 am by Jiro

» heat guy j
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm by Jiro

» The Grudge
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 am by Ikumi_Iwai

» Bands
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 am by Ikumi_Iwai

» Fav Show
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:11 am by Guest

» Hi everybody when you are bored what do you do
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 am by Admin

» Systems
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 pm by Guest

» Believed in
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm by Guest

» Trace Memory
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 pm by Guest

» Singer
Must Read Info!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:49 am by Ikumi_Iwai

Top posters
Jiro
Must Read Info!! I_vote_lcapMust Read Info!! I_voting_barMust Read Info!! I_vote_rcap 
Bou
Must Read Info!! I_vote_lcapMust Read Info!! I_voting_barMust Read Info!! I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Lagstar
Trainrider
kenshin
Ayu
Brian
Ikumi_Iwai
jaweba

Must Read Info!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Admin

Character sheet
Character Bio: Long forgotten fow will rise above all!

Must Read Info!! Empty
PostMust Read Info!!

Ok, so at the moment, anyone can have 1 Blog and ONLY one! Also, you cant flame other members. Sexual content, racism, etc is prohibited. . Break a rule, and I will personally DELETE your blog and take you privileges away, and you will not be able to make one again. If this does happen, you will be able to get another, but it will cost you points, and you must wait a while. The time you must wait changes depending on what you did/ said.

Overall, I made this section for you guys to enjoy the forum even more. I hope you enjoy.

Remember to ask me to create a blog for you, because I'm not making one for everybody if some of you aren't going to use it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Must Read Info!! :: Comments

No Comment.

Must Read Info!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill Boredom :: The chillin zone :: The Blogs-
Jump to: