Kill Boredom
Hello! You have not logged in or registered yet. Please login/register.
Kill Boredom
Hello! You have not logged in or registered yet. Please login/register.
Kill Boredom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place that will help you kill boredom. I hope that it will grow to be successful site. So come on in, relax, and kill your boredom here!

HomePage1Somebody help me!!!! 13yqhcyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
School started Nd I give up on the forum. Sorry to all that enjoyed it for the time it was on. But with the lack of activity there is no point on me trying Anymore. Let's see what happens when school ends I might start inviding a bunch of people. Oh if your a a guest or anyone you can email me but you need to become a memeber to do so. I c. Make graphics art on my computer for you, watevr you like.
Latest topics
» Greeting Center
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 pm by Jiro

» How to get it.
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 pm by Admin

» Stressed and all
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 pm by Jiro

» Earn serious cash online!
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:07 pm by Jiro

» I'm back!Jiro is back from training!
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:24 pm by Ukissa

» Shippuuden
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 am by Jiro

» heat guy j
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm by Jiro

» The Grudge
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 am by Ikumi_Iwai

» Bands
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 am by Ikumi_Iwai

» Fav Show
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:11 am by Guest

» Hi everybody when you are bored what do you do
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 am by Admin

» Systems
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 pm by Guest

» Believed in
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm by Guest

» Trace Memory
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 pm by Guest

» Singer
Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:49 am by Ikumi_Iwai

Top posters
Jiro
Somebody help me!!!! I_vote_lcapSomebody help me!!!! I_voting_barSomebody help me!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Bou
Somebody help me!!!! I_vote_lcapSomebody help me!!!! I_voting_barSomebody help me!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Lagstar
Trainrider
kenshin
Ayu
Brian
Ikumi_Iwai
jaweba

Somebody help me!!!!

Go down 
+2
Bou
Chibi Sakura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chibi Sakura
Chibi Sakura

Somebody help me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Somebody help me!!!!   Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Ok just today something wierd happened to my wii that never had happened before. I usually go on a website like almost everyday and today when I tried to log in my wii freezes on me I just thought it was no big deal so I turned it off and tryed it again and still noting happened, but the odd thing is the website was working not to long before it happened and now it dosen't log me in at all. Also when I tryed to go on the internet some message appeared saying the files on the wii have been corrupted and to see the wii operations manual for that but why? Can anybody help me please if so I'd really appreciate it and I'd like to repay you back some how No
Back to top Go down
Bou
Admin
Admin
Bou

Character sheet
Character Bio: Art of healing.

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!   Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:51 pm

D:

I think that you need to get it fixed. If that's not possible, then you might need to buy a new Wii...

Because the files are corrupted.. I don't know if it's something you can fix on your own.

You should contact Nintendo! Or go to their website.

I wasn't much help, sorry ^^'
But I was just assuming it is like when a computer's database or whatever messes up. I might be wrong. Probably =P

I hope you can figure it out, though.

EDIT: I was searching the internet to find an answer to your problem.

It's happened to a lot of people. Sometimes it starts working again, and sometimes the files stay corrupted.

Most of the people whose systems didn't work again contacted Nintendo and they either repaired their Wii, or recieved a new one. But I don't know if they were able to do that because their Wii's were registered, or because Nintendo does it for free...? I don't know about that part.

Sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Admin

Character sheet
Character Bio: Long forgotten fow will rise above all!

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!   Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Try earasing the internet channel and downloading it again. Dont worry it will be free since you already paid for it.
Back to top Go down
kenshin
kenshin

Character sheet
Character Bio: i am kenshin!!!

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!   Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:21 pm

ehhhh snt knw
Back to top Go down
Trainrider
Trainrider

Character sheet
Character Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!   Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:24 am

unplug from the back or like admin said buy the channel again

it's happened to me once it doesn't last for long!
Back to top Go down
Chibi Sakura
Chibi Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!   Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Thankyou all for the advice and the help I checked nintendos offical website to and I took Bou's advice and just got a new one thankyou warranty. Thanks again everyone who helped me I really appreciate it but now I learn my lesson next time something stupid like this happens buy a SD card and save everything to it lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!   Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:39 pm

switch off the plugs at the backe then switch them back on.
Back to top Go down
PUPPY 101
PUPPY 101

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!   Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:12 am

well i've got a wii and i was on mario kart and some sad loser pushed me into the water on yoshi falls and my wii froze and it turned out that my DS and PSP were charging next to it so it might have been that im not sure drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody help me!!!!   Somebody help me!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody help me!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill Boredom :: Video Games :: Nintendo :: Random Talk-
Jump to: