Kill Boredom
Hello! You have not logged in or registered yet. Please login/register.
Kill Boredom
Hello! You have not logged in or registered yet. Please login/register.
Kill Boredom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place that will help you kill boredom. I hope that it will grow to be successful site. So come on in, relax, and kill your boredom here!

HomePage1Earn serious cash online! 13yqhcyGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
School started Nd I give up on the forum. Sorry to all that enjoyed it for the time it was on. But with the lack of activity there is no point on me trying Anymore. Let's see what happens when school ends I might start inviding a bunch of people. Oh if your a a guest or anyone you can email me but you need to become a memeber to do so. I c. Make graphics art on my computer for you, watevr you like.
Latest topics
» Greeting Center
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 pm by Jiro

» How to get it.
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 pm by Admin

» Stressed and all
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 pm by Jiro

» Earn serious cash online!
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:07 pm by Jiro

» I'm back!Jiro is back from training!
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:24 pm by Ukissa

» Shippuuden
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 am by Jiro

» heat guy j
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm by Jiro

» The Grudge
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 am by Ikumi_Iwai

» Bands
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:27 am by Ikumi_Iwai

» Fav Show
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:11 am by Guest

» Hi everybody when you are bored what do you do
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 am by Admin

» Systems
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 pm by Guest

» Believed in
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 pm by Guest

» Trace Memory
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 pm by Guest

» Singer
Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:49 am by Ikumi_Iwai

Top posters
Jiro
Earn serious cash online! I_vote_lcapEarn serious cash online! I_voting_barEarn serious cash online! I_vote_rcap 
Bou
Earn serious cash online! I_vote_lcapEarn serious cash online! I_voting_barEarn serious cash online! I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Lagstar
Trainrider
kenshin
Ayu
Brian
Ikumi_Iwai
jaweba

Earn serious cash online!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jowen82

Earn serious cash online! Empty
PostSubject: Earn serious cash online!   Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:21 pm

If you want to turn your boredom into some serious cash while being online then this site is a must!

Earn serious cash online! 10
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Admin
Admin
Jiro

Character sheet
Character Bio: I am the protector of earth.I am the one that strikes fear in the hearts of evil.I am allie to good nightmare to evil.I am a super human!

PostSubject: Re: Earn serious cash online!   Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Is this really true you actually get money or is this fake because mostly everything on the internet is false advertisment.
Back to top Go down
jowen82

PostSubject: Re: Earn serious cash online!   Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:41 pm

yes this is real here is a screenshot of my most recent payment

Earn serious cash online! Dcospayment2
Back to top Go down
Ikumi_Iwai
Ikumi_Iwai

Character sheet
Character Bio: Truthteller

PostSubject: Re: Earn serious cash online!   Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:12 am

I personally don't believe that kind of headline. Because first of all we ought to know that we can't earn money without doing a hard work or making some efforts. And that kind of thing is like more of a deal. Like as you earn an 'easy' money, you give in your personal infos to them, that they may sell or use over the net. And aside from that I don't think that the admin permits this kind of thread since it looks like more of an advertisement. But oh well, let's see what he will do.

Last edited by Ikumi_Iwai on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : got my point?)
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Admin
Admin
Jiro

Character sheet
Character Bio: I am the protector of earth.I am the one that strikes fear in the hearts of evil.I am allie to good nightmare to evil.I am a super human!

PostSubject: Re: Earn serious cash online!   Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:07 pm

I couldn't of said it better myself sis.
I am on Ikumi's side 100% I don't believe it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earn serious cash online!   Earn serious cash online! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earn serious cash online!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kill Boredom :: The chillin zone :: Anything goes-
Jump to: